I want to express my thanks in advance for donating your time to participate in the first 99.3 Rhythm of Coast DJ Zoom-a-thon Fundraiser, scheduled on March 27th from 11am to 5pm.
- Each participating DJ will perform 45-60 minutes live.
- We expect that you will go live on all social media platforms throughout your set
- The event will be filmed
Our goals for the day are to:
- raise funds for the upkeep and future of the radio station
- create awareness that 99.3 is a local community-based radio station
- creating watch groups to interact with the fans and folks donating to the cause
- reach at least 500 people throughout the day
We will have the following equipment on site:
- One DDJ-SR Pioneer Controller
- Two Self powered speakers
- Two folding tables with table cloths, should you choose to bring your own DJ setup (Just let me know thanks)
- Direct-input boxes, plugs, etc
Each DJ should arrive no later than 30 minutes before your set time. We will be practicing all required social distancing protocols; you must wear your mask at all times, and all equipment will be wiped down after each DJs set. Each DJ will receive a bag lunch prepared by Daphne Kings catering.
DJs Scheduled below-
11AM-James Auston / Soul – Funk
12PM-Dexter Stallion / R&B – Blues
1PM-Chuck & Jamar / Jazz Mix Show
2PM-Andy B.- / Old School
3PM-DY / 80’s & 90’s
4PM-Mark Delgado / Latin – Soul
5PM-OG Ray / Neo Soul Thank you all!!!